Accommodation rates per night - Inyoni Rocks Cabanas - Durban / Amanzimtoti
|RATES (valid as at 18 October 2007) - See also Availability calendar and Special deals|
|Sea facing ground floor duplex flat|
|One undercover parking|
|Approximately 2 Adults (18 and older) and 2 children|
|Average of 7 or more nights|
|Washing of dishes|
|Making of beds|
|Items included / available inside the flat|
|DSTV - Digital Satellite Television with full bouquet, providing 135+ television and radio channels|
|Continental hotel ware|
|Woolworths 18/10 stainless steel Essentials cutlery|
|Ironing board and Iron|
|Limited number of bath towels on request at no additional cost|
|Paper rolls of usable quality|
|Rates per night (ZAR)|
|Out of season:||350.00|
|In season:||490.00 to 990.00|
|Intermittent specials deals (mostly out of seasons):||290.00 and up:|
(Check back often, we will implement a RSS feed at a later stage)
- when booking extended stays
- during open spaces between bookings
- during low seasons
- or the closer we get to the d-date
- or for combinations of above
|Weekends:||490.00 (generally only on short notice or if adjacent to other bookings)|
|Refundable Key and Breakage deposit:||500.00|
|Additional adults:||30.00 per adult|
|Per guest more than flat capacity:|
(Must be pre-arranged)
|30.00 per guest (minimum)|
|Generaly we require the cost of 2 nights per 5 night stay|
|For example, a 7 night out of season stay:||3 X 350.00|
|Our rates are not fixed in stone and we can be flexible in some cases.|
We endeavour to offer you the best in price AND quality compared to any other comparable Inyoni Rocks Cabanas offerings!
When making an enquiry please provide us with as much information as possible, enabling us to provide you with an accurate quote for the required period.
The most important to include are:
Number of adults (18 and older) and the number of children (younger than 18).
Arrival and departure dates required.
Any special requests or detail you want to bring to our attention, for instance, Inyoni Rocks Cabanas consists of all duplex flats and we would want to specifically warn you about the stairs etc. should some of the guests be elderly people that would find it problamatic with this type of layout.
Our rates for our holiday / vacation rentals are for the most part fixed based on the most common requirements on our booking system, however there are items that might inadvertently affect the rates, for instance:
- Number of guests that will be accommodated, broken down to number of adults (18 and older) and children.
- Number of nights booked, we often give discounts for long stays during out of season periods
- Seasons, the required period falls under
- Arrival / Departure day of the week. e.g. Departing on a Sunday might add to your costs due to us not being able to offer the Saturday to someone else due to cleaning staff not being available on the Sunday morning.
- If you are only looking for a weekend or another short booking, then our system will also look to see if there is another booking close to the requested dates, and if not it might cause an increase in the price. The reason being that those 2 nights in the middle of two weeks would most likely put us at risk of financial loss due to not being able to accommodate more normal bookings like a week or so.
- Standard rates do not apply to bookings of 3 or more months in advance and the period requested is less than 7 nights or not adjacent to another booking.
We do try to stick to above rates as far as possible, but please feel free to contact us for a no obligation quote.
Please note that Inyoni Rocks Cabanas consists of all privately owned flats falling under the Sectional Titles Act (a particular unit might be owned by a company), i.e. it's based on the same principal as with almost any block of residential flats in South Africa, i.e. it's not a hotel or single owned block of flats. The Body Corporate does not let any units and it's rules does not allow the Trustees to manage any such business within it's rules, as is required by the Sectional Titles Act.
Also, not all owners are making their flats available for letting and accommodation at Inyoni is thus is limited, especially during peak seasons when some of the owners are more likely to occupy the flats themselves.
This is actually a fact for most flats along the Amanzimtoti beach. Most of them are on offer directly from the owners, via letting pools / rental pools, local letting agencies, companies, and in some instances the from the Body Corporate Trustees and management where the rules does provide for holiday letting via the Body Corporate.
This also means that you might get different rates, units and services etc. from different organisations or owners, even for different units within the same block of flats, and therefore should shop around to find the best deals!
And remember to compare apples with apples!
- In order to secure a booking a deposit will be required, generally based on the cost of 2 nights per 5 night stay.
(The required accommodation period stays available for anyone to book until the required deposit has cleared in our bank account. The unit is allocated to you only once we accept and confirm the booking with you by email, fax or in writing. Please see below.)
- The balance for your booking is payable and must be cleared in full in our account thirty days prior to the booked arrival date, unless otherwise noted in the confirmation.
- Units are fully serviced on a daily basis except for weekends and public holidays (this includes doing the dishes and making of the beds).
- All tariffs are subject to change without any prior notice even after a booking has been secured or confirmed according to a quotation received from us.
Important notes about securing a booking:
- We provide multiple guests with quotations as requested and in most cases the first deposit cleared in our bank account and confirmed by us secures the booking. Should you have made your deposit but for whatever reason be unsuccessful in securing the booking, we will return your deposit. In most cases their will also be no administration costs deducted.
- The closer it gets towards the required accommodation period the more important it is to pay the securing deposit as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
- Note also that paying by cheque will in most cases cause the money to be cleared in our bank account only in at least 5 work days, you will thus run a greater risk of someone else securing the required period before your cheque clears.
What this in effect means is that after you have indicated your interest in or requirement for booking accommodation with us, the period required will still be available to other potential guest's requests, even after we have provided you with a quotation. You can thus only be assured of your accommodation booking being secured once your deposit have been received and cleared in our bank account and we have sent you a confirmation for the secured booking.
Race conditions like these are more likely to occur when making a booking for in season periods, however, well deserved holiday accommodation is not something to loose out on...
Terms and Conditions